Allwords Basic Search:
1. Choose one of the find options. You can find an exact word or words that start with, end with, or contain a specified string. Hint: Use the default Words Starting With option to avoid potential problems finding the exact match for foreign words that contain articles as part of the dictionary entry.
2. From the Search Language drop-down menu, select the language you want to search in. The default is English. Note: Only the AND Concise Dictionary contains foreign words.
3. Under the Translate Into heading, check off any languages in addition to English in which you want to view the results of your search. Note: The definitions and pronunciations always appear in English.
4. In the text field in front of the Find It! button, type the word or string of letters you are looking for. Note: Wildcard characters are not available.
5. Click on the Find It! button or press the Return key. The number of matching entries for the first dictionary appears and the first five entries are displayed below, followed by the number of matching entries in the second dictionary and the first five entries for it. Use the Next Page button to view subsequent entries or refine your search string.
Create Audio Recordings and Save Them In Google Drive - TwistedWave is an audio recording and editing tool that is included in Next Vista's list of recommended tools. Through TwistedWave you can create and edit...
4 hours ago