Saturday, March 6, 2010

The man who went to Malta

Better not to hear this joke, if it wishes to improve speaking skills.


myspacedvd to ipod video convertertalkingphoto, dvd to psp convertertalkingphoto, dvd to zunetalking photo album


The Italian man who went to Malta.

One day I gonna to Malta to a big hotel. In the morning I go down to eat breakfast.

I tell the waitress that I want two pieces of toast. She brings me only one piece.

I tell her "I wanna two pieces". She says "Go to the toilet"

I say "You don't understand, I wanna two pieces on my plate"

She says to me "You better not piss on the plate, you sonnawabitch"

I do not even know this lady and she call me a sonnawabitch!!

Later, I go to eat at a bigger restaurant. The waitress brings me a spoon and knife, but no fork.

I tell her "I wanna a fork" and she tells me "Everyone wanna fuck"

I tell her "You don't understand... I wanna fork on the table"

She says "You better not fuck on the table. You sonnawabitch"

So I go back to my room in my hotel and there is no sheets on the bed.

I call the manager and tell him "I wanna a sheet". He tells me to go the toilet.

I say "You don't understand, I wanna a sheet on my bed"

He says: "You better not shit on the bed, you sonnawabitch"

I go to the check out and the man at the desk said: "Peace on you"

And I say: "Piss on you too, you sonnawabicth"

I gonna back to Italy!

0 comments.:

Post a Comment

Help Haiti

My Blog List