Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Talk English Job Interview Questions

Speaking English Lessons by TALKENGLISH.com

Interview English Lesson - Work Related Questions:

1. If you could start your career over again, what would you do differently?

2. During your performance reviews, what criticism do you hear the most?

3. Tell me about your last three positions?

4. Tell me about your last position?

5. What is your management philosophy?

6. What was your favorite job?

7. Tell me about the best manager you ever had.

8. Tell me about the worst manager you ever had.

9. What could you have done to improve your relationship with a manager...

10. What were the most memorable accomplishments in your last position?

More lessons here.

Study Method:
1. Select the Question or Topic you want to study
2. Read the explanation
3. Click on each example answer to listen to the answer or sentence



0 comments.:

Post a Comment

Help Haiti

My Blog List