Wednesday, April 22, 2009

We Feel Fine Worldwide

See the current moods of cities around the world as colour-coded pins on a spinning globe. This gadget uses real-time data from www.wefeelfine.org, which collects feelings from blogs and websites as they're written. Grab and spin the globe to find a location, then click any city to read its latest feelings.

Slow down CPU consumption in pause mode (see in the lower right corner). You can still move the globe with the mouse, holding down the left button.

3 comments:

  1. Hello friend.Great blog.!
    I would like to know how you added the blog labels cloud widget?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added this from Blogger BusterIt's explained here:
    Blogumus: a flash animated label cloud for Blogger!If you want to be my friend, please sign as a follower of my blog.

    Feel free to ask me any questions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tip and yeah im following you.!

    ReplyDelete

Help Haiti

My Blog List